Friday, April 17, 2009

Really. Finally. Totally.


It's true. After 11 months, my design website is actually, totally finished. I'm so used to it not being done it had almost become a way of life. And I realize now, that as much as I bemoaned the not-being-done-ness of it, as long as it wasn't done, I didn't have to do the really hard part, the marketing of myself and doing the freelance work that, hopefully, the marketing will bring in. But here we are, and along with spring, I am turning over a new leaf. My site also has a blog on it, so people can see what I am working on on a daily basis, work that may not be on the site itself. I'm going to have to turn my attention to that for a while, so the postings here will probably be not as frequent. But that just means you know have a chance to get to know Sarah the Designer, instead of Sarah the Mommy & Ranter Extraodinaire. Come on by.

No comments: